高频英语感叹词【通用3篇】

时间:2011-02-09 09:26:10
染雾
分享
WORD下载 PDF下载 投诉

高频英语感叹词 篇一

Wow! The Power of High-Frequency English Interjections

Have you ever noticed how often we use interjections in our daily conversations? These small but mighty words play a significant role in expressing our emotions and adding emphasis to our statements. In this article, we will explore the power of high-frequency English interjections and how they can enhance your communication skills.

Firstly, let's take a look at some commonly used interjections. "Wow" is often used to express surprise, admiration, or astonishment. For example, when you see a breathtaking view, you might exclaim, "Wow, this is incredible!" Similarly, "oh" is used to show various emotions such as surprise, disappointment, or realization. For instance, if someone tells you some shocking news, you might respond with, "Oh my goodness, I can't believe it!" Additionally, "oops" is used to acknowledge a mistake or accident. When you accidentally drop something, you might say, "Oops, I didn't mean to do that!"

These high-frequency interjections not only enhance the meaning of our words but also add a touch of authenticity and emotion to our conversations. They help us connect with others on a deeper level and make our interactions more engaging. Imagine a conversation without any interjections – it would feel dull and lifeless. Interjections inject life and personality into our speech, making it more vibrant and memorable.

Moreover, high-frequency interjections can also be used to express our agreement or disagreement with someone's statement. "Yeah" is a casual way to show agreement or confirmation. For example, if your friend asks you if you want to go to the movies, you might respond with a simple "yeah" to indicate your agreement. On the other hand, "nope" is a more informal way of saying "no" or expressing disagreement. If someone suggests something that you strongly disagree with, you might respond with a firm "nope, that won't work."

In addition to verbal communication, high-frequency interjections are also commonly used in written English. In informal writing, such as text messages or social media posts, interjections are often used to convey emotions or reactions. For example, if you receive good news, you might respond with a text message saying, "OMG! That's amazing!" The use of interjections in written communication adds an element of informality and immediacy, making the message more relatable and engaging.

To conclude, high-frequency English interjections are powerful tools that enrich our communication skills. They allow us to express our emotions, add emphasis, and connect with others more effectively. Whether in spoken or written form, interjections play a crucial role in making our conversations more dynamic and memorable. So next time you find yourself wanting to express surprise, agreement, or any other emotion, don't hesitate to use these high-frequency interjections and see the positive impact they have on your communication. Wow, what a difference they can make!

高频英语感叹词 篇二

Oh My Goodness! The Versatility of High-Frequency English Interjections

Interjections are an essential part of any language, and English is no exception. These short exclamations add flavor and emotion to our conversations, making them more lively and engaging. In this article, we will delve into the versatility of high-frequency English interjections and explore their various uses.

One of the most commonly used interjections in English is "oh." This simple word can convey a range of emotions, including surprise, disappointment, realization, and even agreement. For example, when someone tells you an unbelievable story, you might respond with a shocked "Oh my goodness, I can't believe it!" On the other hand, if you suddenly remember something important, you might exclaim, "Oh, I forgot to turn off the stove!" The versatility of "oh" allows us to express a wide range of emotions in different situations.

Another frequently used interjection is "wow." This word is used to express admiration, astonishment, or excitement. When you witness something impressive or unexpected, you might exclaim, "Wow, that's amazing!" Similarly, "awesome" is often used to show enthusiasm or approval. For instance, if a friend tells you about their recent promotion, you might respond with a cheerful "Awesome, congratulations!"

Furthermore, interjections like "oops" and "ouch" are used to acknowledge mistakes or accidents. When you accidentally bump into a table, you might say, "Oops, sorry about that!" Similarly, if you accidentally touch something hot, you might exclaim, "Ouch, that burns!" These interjections not only express physical pain or discomfort but also serve as a way to acknowledge our errors or mishaps.

Additionally, high-frequency interjections are commonly used to express agreement or disagreement. "Yeah" is a casual way to show agreement or confirmation. For example, if someone asks if you want to grab lunch, you might respond with a simple "Yeah, sounds good!" On the other hand, "nah" is a more informal way of saying "no" or expressing disagreement. If someone suggests something that you don't agree with, you might respond with a dismissive "Nah, that won't work."

In conclusion, high-frequency English interjections are versatile tools that allow us to express a wide range of emotions, convey agreement or disagreement, and acknowledge mistakes or accidents. These small but impactful words add depth and authenticity to our conversations, making them more engaging and relatable. So next time you find yourself needing to express surprise, admiration, or any other emotion, don't hesitate to use these high-frequency interjections and witness the power they have in enhancing your communication. Oh my goodness, what a difference they can make!

高频英语感叹词 篇三

2016高频英语感叹词

  导语:学会感叹词,对于提高英语交际能力,表达复杂的思想起着举足轻重的作用。CNFLA学习网小编为大家带来这些你会用这些高频英语感叹词吗,一起来看看吧!

  一、Oh表示惊讶、指责、痛苦、称赞、懊恼等,可译为“哦”、“哎呀”、“噢”“啊”、“呀”等。

  1. "Oh, who was that?" Mr. Black asked.

  “哦,是谁?”布莱克先生问。

  2. "Oh, how blind you are!" he cried.

  “哎呀,你们真瞎!”他大声道。

  3. "Oh, oh!" he cried. "My stomach! My head! oh! oh!

  “哎呀,哎哟!”他大声道,“我的肚子!我的头!哎哟!哎哟!”

  4.Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man.

  噢,博学的法官!噢,聪明的年轻人!

  二、Ah表示惊奇、高兴、讨厌、懊悔、藐视、威胁等,可译为“呀、啊”等。

  1. Ah, yes, Jeanne married a man with a lot of money.

  啊,对啦,珍妮嫁给了一个很有钱的人。

  2. "Ah, what splendid clothes!" thought the Emperor.

  “啊!多华丽的衣服啊!”皇帝想。

  3. Ah, how pitiful!

  呀,多可惜!

  4. Ah, here is the thing I am after.

  哎呀,我找的`东西在这儿呢。

  三、come表示鼓励、不耐烦、引起注意、安慰等,可译为“喂、好吧、说吧、得啦”等。

  1.Oh, come, Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend.

  嗨,说吧,玛蒂尔德,你对老朋友说说总是可以的吧。

  2.Come, we must hurry.

  喂,我们得赶紧啦!

  3.Come, come, get him his change. Tod, get him his change.

  好吧,好吧,托德,快把钱找给他,快把钱找给他。

  4. Come, come! What were you really doing behind the bicycle sheds?

  喂!喂!你还在车棚里磨蹭啥?

  四、dear表示后悔、难过、怜悯、同情、吃惊、盼望等,可译为“哎呀、天哪”等。

  1. Dear! What awful weather!

  哎呀!多糟的天气!

  2. Oh, dear, dear! Where can Harry be?

  天哪,天哪,亨利会在哪儿?

  3. Dear, dear! Where have I put my keys?

  哎呀,我把钥匙放在哪儿啦?

  4. "Dear me," he said to himself, "Am I foolish or unfit for my office?"

  "哎呀!"他心里嘀咕着,“我是愚蠢呢还是不称职?”

  五、well表示宽慰、让步、期望、讥讽、解释、责备、犹豫等,可译为“好吧、不过、好啦、嗯”等。

  1. Well, your father has found him in the garage.

  好啦,你父亲在车库里找到他了。

  2. Are you sure? Well, perhaps you, are right.

  你能肯定吗? 嗯,也许你说得对。

  3. Well, you must come to lunch tomorrow.

  不过,你明天一定要来吃午饭。

  4. I handed the note to him and said, "Oh, very well, I apologize."

  我把那张票子递给了他,说道:“啊,好极了,我向你道歉。”

  5. Well, why don't you make a notice like theirs?

  那么,你为什么不做个像他们那样的广告牌呢?

  六、now表示警告、命令、请求、说明、安慰筹,可译为“喂、喏、好了”等,有时也可不必译出。

  1. Now, now, you two; Don't fight again.

  喂,喂,你们俩,别再打了。

  2. Now, now, my boy! It's all right! There's no need to cry!

  好了,好了,孩子,没事了,别哭了。

  3. Now, let's play basketball.

  喏,咱们打篮球吧!

  4. Now, lift me up, Doctor, lift me up. Where is he?

  把我扶起来吧,医生,把我扶起来。他在哪里?

  七、there表示得意、鼓励、同情、悲哀、不耐烦、失望、安慰、挑衅、引起注意等,可译为“哟、瞧、好啦、得啦”等。

  1.There! There! Never mind, you'll soon feel better.

  好啦,好啦,不要紧,你马上会好的。

  2. There, there, you said too much.

  得啦,得啦,你说的太多了。

  3.There, I've filled it up again.

  瞧,我又把它灌满了。

  4.There, what's that?Z

  哟,那是什么!

  八、man表示兴奋、轻蔑、不耐烦、引起注意、可译为“啊、嗨”等。

  1."Use you knife, man!" ordered the British officer nearby.

  “嗨,用刀子割!”旁边的英国军官命令道。

  2. Hurry up, man.

  嗨,快点。

  3. We have won the match, man!

  啊,我们胜利了。

  九、boy表示高兴、兴奋、惊奇等,可译为“嘿、哇、哼、怎么样”等。

  1. Boy, oh, boy! Our team's going to win! How fantastic?

  哇,怎么样!我们队要赢了!真是太好了!

  2.Boy! This soup is good, Mama!

  嘿,妈妈,这汤好得很。

  3.Oh, boy! I just had a wonderful dream!

  嘿,我刚才做了个好梦。

  十、此外还有:

  1. ha(惊奇、疑惑、鄙视)

  Ha! Pround as these nobles are, he is afraid to see me.

  哈!这些贵族尽管傲慢,他却害怕见到我。

  aha(得意、惊奇、嘲弄、满意)

  The trousers are all right; now the waistcoat; aha, right again.

  裤子合身,再请穿上背心试试,啊哈,也很合适。

  hey(喜悦、打招呼)

  Hey! I didn't expect to meet you here.

  嗨,我没想到会在这儿遇到你。

  sh(制止、引起注意)

  They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered. "Sh! Keep still. Don't move!"

  他们正想下去,这时托姆突然低声道:“嘘,安静,别动!”

  why(吃惊、抗议)

  Why, what's the harm?

  咳,这有什么害处呢?

  nonsense(胡说)

  "Nonsen

se," the king shouted. "My cook is the best cook in the world."

  “胡说!”那国王喊道,“我的厨师是世界上最好的厨师。”

  Good heavens(惊异、不高兴)

  Good heavens! Listen to that silly child," said the father.

  “天哪!听听那傻孩子在瞎说些什么!”孩子的父亲说。

高频英语感叹词【通用3篇】

手机扫码分享

Top