行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇一
Title: A Conversation About Checking in Luggage
A: Excuse me, could you please tell me where I can check in my luggage?
B: Yes, of course. The check-in counters are just over there. You need to go to the counter of your airline.
A: Thank you. Can you also let me know what the weight limit is for checked luggage?
B: The weight limit varies depending on the airline and type of ticket. Could you please tell me which airline you are flying with?
A: I'm flying with Airline X.
B: Alright. For Airline X, the weight limit for checked luggage is 23 kilograms per passenger.
A: Great, thank you for the information. Is there any limit on the number of bags I can check in?
B: Yes, there is a limit. Passengers are allowed to check in up to two bags. However, additional fees may apply for any excess baggage.
A: I see. Are there any restrictions on what I can pack in my checked luggage?
B: Yes, there are certain restrictions on what you can pack. You cannot carry any hazardous materials, such as explosives or flammable substances, in your checked luggage. It's best to check with your airline for a detailed list of prohibited items.
A: Thank you for letting me know. Just to confirm, can I bring my carry-on luggage with me on the plane?
B: Yes, you can bring a carry-on bag with you. However, there are also size and weight restrictions for carry-on luggage. It's advisable to check with your airline for the specific dimensions and weight allowed.
A: Okay, I will make sure to check that. One last question, what happens if my checked luggage exceeds the weight limit?
B: If your luggage exceeds the weight limit, you may be required to pay an additional fee for the excess weight. The fee varies depending on the airline. It's important to check the airline's policy beforehand to avoid any surprises.
A: Thank you so much for your help. I will go to the check-in counter now.
B: You're welcome. Have a pleasant journey!
行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇二
Title: Discussing Luggage Restrictions and Prohibited Items
A: Excuse me, I would like to know what items are not allowed in checked luggage.
B: Sure, I can help you with that. There are certain items that are prohibited in checked luggage. For example, you cannot pack any firearms, flammable liquids, or sharp objects in your checked bags.
A: Are there any restrictions on liquids in checked luggage?
B: Yes, there are restrictions on liquids. According to the current regulations, you can only carry liquids in containers of 100 milliliters or less in your carry-on bag. However, for checked luggage, there are no specific restrictions on the size of liquid containers.
A: I see. What about electronic devices like laptops and cameras?
B: Electronic devices are generally allowed in both checked and carry-on luggage. However, it's recommended to keep valuable and fragile items like laptops and cameras in your carry-on bag to ensure their safety.
A: Thank you for the information. Can I pack food items in my checked luggage?
B: Yes, you can pack food items in your checked luggage. However, it's advisable to avoid packing perishable items or items that may leak and cause damage to other luggage.
A: That's good to know. Is there anything else I should be aware of regarding luggage restrictions?
B: It's important to note that each airline may have its own specific restrictions and regulations regarding luggage. It's always a good idea to check with your airline before packing to ensure compliance with their policies.
A: Thank you for the advice. I will make sure to check with my airline. Can you also tell me where I can find information about prohibited items?
B: You can find a list of prohibited items on the website of your airline or on the website of the airport you will be departing from. It's recommended to review this list before packing to avoid any issues during the security check.
A: I will definitely do that. Thank you for your help.
B: You're welcome. Have a safe and pleasant journey!
行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇三
1这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗
?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
2夫人,有手提行李吗
?
Any hand luggage, madam?/Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
3我有一只背包。
I have one shoulder bag.
4您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗
?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
5.手提行李不用称重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
6手提行李不包括在内。Hand-baggage is not included.
7那么我把它们拿出来作手提行李。
Well, I'll take them out as carry-on baggage.
8请您把行李标签系上可以吗
?
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
9请把这些标签系在手提行李上。
Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage.
10您的行李都系好标签了吗?Is your luggage properly labeled?
11把您的行李放在柜台上好吗
?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
12请您把行李放在机器上好吗
?
Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?
13请您把行李全部放在磅秤上好吗
?
Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?
14你看我的手提包要过磅吗
?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
15嚅,就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅
?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
16我的行李必须全部过磅吗?May all my luggage be weighed?
【注意】
办理登机手续:check in柜台:
counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小/hand-carried luggage(较大行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
17我一共三件行李超重吗
?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
18先生,您有多少件行李要托运
?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
19我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
20这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
21您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
22我可以随身带手提包上机吗
?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?23您可以免费带手提行李上机。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
24免费行李限额是32千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 32 kilos.
25是的,每人限32千克。
Yes, you're allowed thirty-two kilos each.
26您只能带32磅行李。
You're allowed only 32 pounds of luggage.
27这没超出免费行李限额吧。Is that inside the free allowance?
28刚好低于限额。
It's just below the limit
29它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
30不需要超重费。
There's no excess to pay.
31对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。
I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.
32超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.
33超过两磅。
It's two pounds over.
34您的行李超重6千克。
You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.
35我不得不留下几本商品目录册。
I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.
36我得收您超重费。
I'll have to charge you for overweight.
37恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
38您得付超重行李费。
You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.
39那么我该付您多少钱?Well, how much do I owe you?
40超重费是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $5 per kilo.
41把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket?
42请把您的机票和护照给我好吗
?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?
43这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
44这是您的行李单。Here's your luggage bill.
45这是一张机舱行李标签。Here's a cabin luggage label.
46这是您的机票及登机牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
47可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。
Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.
【注意】
登机牌:
boarding pass/boarding card
行李标签:luggage label
行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇四
A:Can I help you,ma'am.我能为你效劳吗?夫人。
B:Yes,will you keep our bags until 6 p.m.?是的,请你替我们保管袋子到6点钟好吗?
A:Are you all our guests?你们全部都是我们的客人吗?
B:Yes,we checked out just now.是的,我们现在正在办退房手续。
A:Please fill in this form.请填一下这张表。
B:Is this all right?这样就行了吗?
A:So you are leaving this evening.We keep your bags until 6 p.m. Here'syour tag.
因为你们今晚要离开,我们为你们保管到6点钟,这是你的'牌子。
B:Thanks a lot.多谢。二我们在等行李
A:Well,we've been waiting for our baggage for about one hour.哦,我们等行李已经等了一个小时了。
B:What kind of bag is it?它是什么类型的袋子呢?
A:It's blue,Samsonite bag.
是蓝色的珊姆桑奈皮包。
B:What is your room number and your name,please?请问你的房号和尊姓大名?
A:This is room eleven-seven and my name is Terry Chen.房号是117号,我的名字是陈泰利。
B:Well,let me check.We delivered four bags to room 1106,you friend's roomabout an hour ago.
好的,让我检查一下,我们在一个小时前把4个袋子送到1106号你朋友的房间了。
A:My friend's room?Oh,I see.Thanks a lot.我朋友的房间?啊,我知道了。多谢你。
B:You're quite welcome.你太客气了。
行李要托运常用的英语对话 篇五
A:Isthistherightcountertocheckinforthisflight?A:这次班机是在这个柜台办理登记手续吗?
B:Yes,itis.Pleaseputyourluggageonthescale.B:是的。请您将您的行李放在称上。
A:Youluggageisoverweight.Thefreeallowanceforluggageis20kilos.
A:您的行李超重了。免费行李限额是20公斤。
B:Oh,canIkeepthislittlesuitcaseashand-luggage?B:哦,那我可以把这个小手提箱随身携带吗?
A:Ok,inthiswayit’sjustbelowthelimit.A:好的,这样您的行李刚好低于限额。
A:Here’syourticketandyourboardingcard.A:这是您的机票和登记牌。
B:Allright.Iwillbeginboardingsoon.B:好的,我马上要登机了。